To Dispute Information on Your Background Report:

Despite the best efforts of all of the people and agencies involved in compiling a background check, it is still possible that the information reported can be inaccurate or incomplete. If SecureSearch processed your background check and you believe that any of the information in your background check is not correct, please let us know so we can resolve this for you as quickly as possible.

What you need to do:

Download and complete the Dispute Notification Form from the link below. You will need to gather and supply any supporting documentation. Submit the completed form and supporting documentation via fax, email or mail to the following:

866-891-1954, Attn: Disputes Administrator

Attn: Disputes Administrator
558 Castle Pines Parkway
Castle Rock, CO 80108

We reserve the right to request further documentation if needed.

What to Expect:

Under the FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) we have certain requirements with respect to the reinvestigation of information disputed by a consumer. If information is disputed by the consumer directly or through a reseller, a reasonable reinvestigation must be conducted to determine whether the disputed information is inaccurate and record the current status of the disputed information, or delete the item from the file within 30 days of receiving notice of the dispute. Written notice must be provided to the consumer with the results of the reinvestigation no later than five business days after the completion of the reinvestigation, including a statement that the reinvestigation is completed, and a copy of the revised consumer report.

Click Here to Get Dispute Form

For additional information on the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act please visit this website:

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

Ready to Get Started?


to get pricing information and
your Free Start-up Kit.